Friday, January 31, 2014

January Favorites 2014!

One of my New Years resolutions was to start doing monthly favorites. I love reading these posts to see what everyone else is loving at the moment. I'm going to do beauty, random, and, music favorites. Hope you enjoy and lets get into it! 


Beauty!

Healthy Accents Moisturizing Cream - love this stuff! My skin has been so dry with all the cold weather. It moisturizes my skin without feeling greasy. 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation- as mentioned, my skin has been very dry. This foundation doesn't accentuate my dry patches like most. Plus it matches my skin,which by itself is a hard task! 
Revlon 3 Barrel Hair Waver- I hate how straight and limp my hair is but I don't like curly hair on me either so this is the perfect happy medium. I love how my hair looks when using this! 
Funky Fingers Polish in Volts- Not pictured but it's just a deep, bright blue color that I've been wearing a lot this month! 
Earth Therapeutics Blending Sponge- I love this sponge! I think it's a dead on dupe for the beauty blender. It's not stiff like other similar sponges and blends my makeup flawlessly! 

Random!
Cosmogirl Headwraps- I picked these up at my local discount store and just thought they were so fun and they don't leave marks or creases in your hair. 
Inspirations Sweet Tea- I'm really picky about my sweet tea but I have fallen in love with this stuff! I could drink it by the gallon! 
Leclerc Celebration Cookies- I absolutely love these cookies. They're a buttery cookie with a chocolate bar on top. They taste like s'mores! Yum! 

Music!
Neon Lights- Demi Lovato
Listen here!
Waiting For Superman- Daughtry 
Listen here!

So that's what I've been loving this month! I would love to see what you've been loving this month so leave your links down below! 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Loreal Foundation! I've heard such great things about it! Great picks!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! And it really is good!

    ReplyDelete